1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[NEED ADVICE] What % do I deserve for doing this job (SEO, Website, Social)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bstenz, Jun 27, 2012.

A friend of mine has his own company and typically outsources his SEO and Web design work, but he hates doing that for numerous reasons. He'd rather hire someone like myself who he knows and trusts. I currently have some spare time on my hands and am in desperate need of some cash and I told him that I can help him out.

He eventually wants to hire me on to work for his company. He knows a lot of people and is a "popular and likable" person who has numerous clients lined up. This could turn into something huge (successful company).

He wants to know what % I want from doing the job, but I don't know what to tell him. I'll be doing ALL the work. The only thing he'll be doing is communicating with/acquiring the client.

He has:

> Acquired the client / closed the deal (I wouldn't be getting any $ if it wasn't for him getting the client/project)

I will:

> Be doing ALL the work

So....

With that being said, what is a fair % for me to earn from the project?

bstenz, Jun 27, 2012 IP