1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice,..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by trowsjerwin, May 3, 2010.

good day to all,
    im planning to start a PTC Business, but there a lot of PTChosting now in google and i dont know if i will trust them or not because in 1 month reviewing and researching how to start i found that thers so many PTC SITES are scam,

at the time that im reviewing and researching sometimes im thinking to quit because of these content " SCAM " but afterwards honestly speak i really really want to try then i found this forum,...

i read so many thread about PTC and SCAM issue but its seems those thread doesnt convince me well still im so confuse,.. but im just curios where can i get a script just like NEOBUX, INCRASEBUX or GAGABUX,.. those PTC SITES are really real actually im currently a member and those PTC SITES paying me,..

so now i need advice or reccommendation how can i start?
    sorry if my english really not good,...
    i hope someone can give me a advice i really want to start a business like this so i guess reviewing by myself can convince me well,..

thank you in advance
    -Jerwin

trowsjerwin, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. trowsjerwin

trowsjerwin Peon

Best Answers:
    still no answer xD
    i wish someone can give me a words thank you

trowsjerwin, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well for PTC script there are many developer for example phpbux.

I don't recommend you buy coz you need a more advance script for PTC so you better hire coder to code for you.

mentos, May 5, 2010 IP
  4. trowsjerwin

trowsjerwin Peon

Best Answers:
    i see then so i need to host the script in my own webhost?
    not like buxhosting for example the script is hosted by them also the webhost right?
    honestly speak i dont trust coder in email transaction or and messenger transaction if you know a company that offer a good script can you give me one?
    just like neobux and gagabux ,..

thank you for your advice :D

trowsjerwin, May 5, 2010 IP