1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need An Online Job To Earn For My Studies!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lord_Daksh, Dec 5, 2007.

1. drvenom

drvenom Peon

Best Answers:
    What a waste you are ... Why did you ever think in first choice that writing such meaningless threads is going to help you.People like you get the reps on India down.At present i mean 90% intreprenuer from india started with 0$.I mean literally 0.And you still have a permanent 50$ job.Dont ever try such stupid acts that you are poor.You photo doesnot suggests that.You have enough money to have access for internet and comp and you are still telling that you are poor.My friend i just got my comp few months back and you know whats my speed 64kbps shared with my neighbour.Now calculate how much time and speed i am behind from though 2mbps connection.But still havent dare to make unworthy threads like these.
    SHOO GO OFF.CLOSE THIS THREAD AND DONT EVER WRITE SUCH STUPID STUFF.

drvenom, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. ientrepreneur

ientrepreneur Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't request for opportunities. Search for opportunities.
    Sure you'll find big opportunities.

Please don't down the reps of INDIA!!

ientrepreneur, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  3. slaydragon

slaydragon Banned

Best Answers:
    digitalpoint is full of opportunities... all the best..

slaydragon, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  4. sunnycb

sunnycb Member

Best Answers:
    ientrepreneur you are 100% right - search for opportunities...

And daksh why don't you google search for freelance jobs. There are a plenty of sites and you can get started free with them. And you can also communicate with the existing members of such sites so that they can sub-contract and share the work with you.

I have PMed you with one such site.

sunnycb, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  5. abinesh

abinesh Banned

Best Answers:
    yea, i could guess the same as venom did from the very first look at his avatar. but just couldn believe he got so many good and supportive replies... and yet he was just not happy !! what would you want dhurv ?? some one to sponsor your education ??

abinesh, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  6. mechanix

mechanix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense meant.but you seriously need to improve your grammar if you have to make it to the top or atleast attain the level of financial security you desire from an online job.Article writing isn't an easy job because people will only go through your articles if it is a cut above the rest and that happens only when
    a. your writing skills need to be picture perfect so that readers think that there is a genuine hand behind the,
    b. You material needs to be saying something that most people dont know or it should depict a common thing in an uncommon way.
    and to get an article writing job,You should be able to create a genuine,honest and professional image in front of the person who employs you and you cannot afford to give yourself away in forums using SMS typos and "Bro" and stuff..
    Hope this helps you.There are plenty of jobs around DP..Im just 2 months old @ DP and I make about $400 a month from DP alone..If you find a niche and stick to it,You can get the money you desire from DP alone.!!:)

mechanix, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  7. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    if ur such a good web designer that you are claiming to be, then my advice is don't look for a job on net but go to any indian tech company for a part time job, or you can do a call center job as a part times, which i have done as my story is no diff from you.

And always remember never tell the world that you are poor.:cool:

mrwordsworth, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  8. deadlyvenom

deadlyvenom Member

Best Answers:
    Which part of India are you from?

deadlyvenom, Dec 9, 2007 IP
  9. allenwebstar

allenwebstar Banned

Best Answers:
    Join Megatypers dot com and earn good money for your studies, your invitation code is 41QH

allenwebstar, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  10. interservermike

interservermike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is working on online platforms such as odesk and freelancer. You can offer your services there and be hired by employers so you can earn. :)

interservermike, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  11. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes money to make money, so start by recycling something thats potentially "free money". Go from other ways as well, like everyone has mentioned, but know your spending.

I would say if you can focus one skill set, like SEO for example, you would be definitely out of the "I need the money" loop.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP
  12. positivetajul

positivetajul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you have the ability to work with html and seo which have a good demand on outsourcing website. Why don't you bid for job in outsourcing website? I strongly believe that if you bid in two category such as web design and seo, you will be able to get a lot of jobs that are waiting for you at elance.

Best of luck.

positivetajul, Jan 5, 2013 IP
  13. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to add, theres also crowdsourcing websites that you can do as well.

James Byun, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  14. Bigbash

Bigbash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog posting and article writing is the best online income for students.

Bigbash, Jan 11, 2013 IP