1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need BEST SEO SERVICE Specially UK and USA Region...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sebmills, Oct 8, 2012.

We are one of the active and potential marketing and advertisement consulting firm located in Manchester, UK. We are willing to start a website that will provide SEO services in multiple regions like USA, UK. We are seeking a professional team to outsource for the few competitive terms and will support us constantly and provide me quality services. Please inform me if you are interesting for such kind of cooperation. Also suggest a suitable domain name would also be used for branding for our website.

Our Prior Keywords are

seo services
    professional seo services
    search engine optimisation agency
    search engine optimization services
    professional seo firm

I'm willing to have a quick response of how much an interested individual will take time to rank my website on the top of the results for the queries i wrote above and how much would like to have in return.

Please contact me for more information, preferably by sending a private message here.

Sebastian Mills
    3C's Consulting Inc.

sebmills, Oct 8, 2012 IP