1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need business advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by imoteb15, Apr 5, 2013.

Hello :) I need your advices , so my questions are : I love luxury cars and love to take pictures and videos of them and now i have a lot of luxury cars` pictures and videos.This is so called "car spotting".I have a lot of material but i dont know what to do.Can I use them to earn some online money ? What type of site i need to build ?

imoteb15, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  2. AuctionDebtEliminator

AuctionDebtEliminator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So you're essentially a 'celebrity spotter' for cars.

Well, I'm a pilot, and I watch a website called airliners.net.

And on that website, some of the best photos you can buy - I'm sure there is a similar site for cars - your pictures can be posted, found, liked, and then purchased, I'm sure.

AuctionDebtEliminator, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest start posting your videos and pictures on G+. Get a good following. Once you have a good amount of peeps in your circles (3,000+), you will be amazed how fast your pics and or videos will get re-posted and get views. I assume you have your videos uploaded to YouTube. Sign up with the YT affiliate program and when your videos start getting a significant amount of views you will start getting some revenue from it.

You can also submit your pictures to: http://submit.shutterstock.com/ and get paid that way, as well.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    qwikad.com, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  4. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, If you set up automobile/cars classifieds site, It will connect the buyers & sellers. Just provide the blogs on the site about luxury cars by providing your images and videos. This helps you to drive more traffic to your site & earn more by ads revenue.

rashida, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  5. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create an eCommerce website and put your pictures small size. Whoever wants to see the real deal, they pay for it and you send them the file and you can give them the option of buying it with frame, which you should ship it for them.

freeadstime, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Get out and look at the similar sites and work out if you can bring something different "to the table". If not, you may do better being a contributor to an existing site.

sarahk, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  7. Jahmella

Jahmella Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, its a passion use it! :)

Jahmella, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  8. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Car blogging!

This would be good if you create a blog on self hosted domain name, and provide useful information, pictures, videos and use Adsense to earn money.

MikeQ, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  9. heyheyChoco

heyheyChoco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why dont you try out Cam Chatting businesses?

heyheyChoco, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  10. tawfiq2013

tawfiq2013 Peon

Best Answers:
    what ill do is actually list your self and enroll in fiverr.com and actually design or even sell pictures like that for ppl that look for your subject you could be amazed how much money ull make

tawfiq2013, Apr 26, 2013 IP