1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need CMS for "Pay per Know Details" site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mr.biz, Aug 24, 2011.

Hi everybody.
    I need to set up a site with the following features:

- Users can register for free, and fill in a form with some personal details like height, weight, email, cellphone;
    - All of this details are public (everybody can see them) except for the contact ones (email and cellphone).
    - When someone wants to know another user's contact details (email and cellphone) he needs to pay per read them

I considered Joomla as follows

I guess a credit system + some community component (CB, for example) or Directory (SOBI, for example) might work fine, but I'm not sure Joom Credits work with them.
    I considered JCS, but it looks like I cannot do this for single user's details (I mean, it looks like if someone pays to read Mr. X's details, than he'll be able to see all user's details, thing that I don't want).

Maybe I'm going wrong...

Anyway, any suggestion on the right combination of components for me ??

Or, otherwise,

Is there any CMS which might fit my needs ??

Thanks a lot in advance!

mr.biz, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. mr.biz

mr.biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Solved. Maybe someone would, some day, have my same needs; feel free to contact me and I'll explain to you what I managed to do ;)

mr.biz, Oct 8, 2011 IP