1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need CMS suggestions !

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Benjiz, Oct 28, 2009.

I was wondering about which CMS would provide the easiest and most efficient solution for my website which would be for university studying topics...
    Thats what should be included :

- Decent looking (of course any CMS could be customized to do, but which is the easiest ??)

- Easy to input articles and files..since the main usage for the website would be to provide articles on different course topics, and upload some studying material.

- Be able to register and login on the site...and admin should be able to send emails to people registered and see their info .

that's all the features needed i know its not much but what should be the easiest...since i am not a code guru i wouldnt be able to code in PHP and advanced coding..(I just know HTML and java)

Benjiz, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  2. AndrewJ

AndrewJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress would probably be a very good option for you and can be installed automatically through most web hosting accounts. Other free options include Drupal and Joomla, plus SquareSpace is a good paid option.

Andrew

AndrewJ, Oct 28, 2009 IP