1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need consultant for AutoFriendAdders Posting Bots

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smlatham, Oct 13, 2009.

Im getting into the social networking marketing and need someone with extensive knowledge of topics such as autofriendadders on my space and facebook and twitter, and auto posters for sites such as craigslist and others. Also youtube video views, and any other programs to auto-market. Im looking for someone who can quide me in setting these programs up and getting them to run smoothly. I know theres sites like guru and rentacoder but anybody know where i can find someone who specifically knows about all this stuff? thanks!

smlatham, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  2. smlatham

smlatham Peon

Best Answers:
    If theres anyone out there thats versed in auto marketing bots for sites such as craigslist, myspace, twitter, and facebook let me know. or if you know anybody that is let me know. I would be interested in employing them to help get my advertising campaign going.

smlatham, Oct 14, 2009 IP