1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need expert advice to start new site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theonkar10, May 13, 2014.

Hello Dear DP Members,

I am looking to start a new site I have had blogging about 2-3 years back but due to busy schedule was unable to update it more frequently,hence decided to quit it.Now I wish to resume it again , but I am bit confused on what niche shall I target. I would just like to provide you with few inputs and would like to have your expert advice.

About Me:-
    1. I can write good quality copy-scape pass articles that are about 300-500 words long.
    2. Couple of my articles were ranked in top 3 Google SERP positions sports,entertainment and tech keywords.
    3.Several others in image search.
    4.Write 2-3 blog post per week.

Why blogging ? :-
    1.To make steady income, in short time about $5-$10 a day from adsense, however I am open to other alternatives also.

What do I expect from you ?
    1.I would like your input on what niche should I select in writing the blog ? I had few SERP keywords related to tech and sports domain, I would like to stick a particular niche though. So which domain shall I target so as to get benefitted in long term and achieve my goals in short term also.
    2. A good niche and tips for a niche site.

For Experts, by now it would be really very clear as they can easily conclude what I mean and by know they would surely have a rough idea about my writing skills.

Thanks,
    onkar

theonkar10, May 13, 2014 IP