1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Expert Advices from Friends!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by amakrani, Apr 8, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I am not a technical person. I know very little about HTML but I am extremely poor in PHP and MySQL. I am a 61 years old commodity broker. I will be retiring soon. My elder son is taking care of this business now!

Because it is not difficult to install WordPress, Pligg, etc. so I have some websites and blogs - kamaal.net - trader.cc - a-one.info - businesslinking.net not selling any thing on these domains and also not earning although have installed Google AdSense.

I have some more domains such as: members.ws - 100best.info - 100best.ws - top10.ws - globabusinesshouses.com - ourlinks.net - ourlinks.biz - myuniverse.biz - myuniverse.net but now I am confused whether to build web sites or blog on these domains or to give them to my grand children as gifts!

In any case, after retiring from my present job, I still have to do something to make myself busy in some great works and also to earn money! At this old age I am weak and sick but still can do something easy and convenient from home on Internet.

Friends, I shall be highly grateful if you will give some nice suggestions on how and where to use my free domains!

Wishing you best of lucks and best regards

Kamaal

-----

amakrani, Apr 8, 2010 IP