1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Graphic Designer to Join eCoverbox team

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by freomed, May 13, 2008.

Due to the high demand for our ecovers, I need 1-2 graphic designers to join our team. The designer needs to be good with photoshop with previous experience designing brochures, book or cd covers.

You can expect between $35 and $85 per project. Our designers are currently earning $700-$1000 per month. Since ecoverbox is becoming more popular, they are likely to earn even more in the coming months.

For each project we will supply 1-2 royalty photos. The designer will create the main artwork. Usually takes 1-2 hours depending on your experience. Currently
    our designer can complete the main artwork in 30-60 mins. The more project u work with us, the easier the job will be since you can recycle the graphics.

Once the main artwork is created you can apply the same design to the header,footer, background. I will supply the photoshop action script needed to create the ecovers eg box,cd,membership etc.

This is an opportunity for regular income.
    if you are interested PM me or post your interest here.I look forward to see your portfolio

freomed, May 13, 2008 IP
  2. Go_on

Go_on Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested, but i never made brochures, book or cd covers. I do have a few years experience in photoshop and i did create weblayouts and in my first photoshop years i made signatures.
    I am still very young and i learn fast.
    I assume you need more experienced designers, but if possible i could do some demo's on request for free, to see if i am good enough.

Please PM if you are interested in my previous designs. :)

Go_on, May 13, 2008 IP
  3. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    pmed you ....

Sensei.Design, May 13, 2008 IP
  4. invader

invader Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm interested, I have designed a few brochures but not cd Covers.
    I have a good experience though I'm not a graphic designer (but I studied for more than a year!)
    Waiting for ur reply :)

invader, May 14, 2008 IP