1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Graphics Designer for Upcoming Gaming Website

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Craigw, Jul 27, 2008.

Hey guys, i desperately need a good graphics designer proficient in photoshop.

The job opening is for a designers space on my website, the graphics designer will be designing logo's for our website, buttons, banners.

and as the website and community progress we may need the graphics designer to design and create banners for upcoming gaming events, but still be of a similar nature of the websites logo.

Here is my website

genvision.net

as you can see its an extremely new website, and we need some good graphics designers to make us look more professional.

PM me with an standard application, format of your choosing.

Craigw, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    is there a kind of payment ? because giving away free stuff will not keep a business running :D

Sensei.Design, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. Craigw

Craigw Peon

Best Answers:
    yes there will be payments as i get some in.

im only 17 and a full time student, so i dont have a real source of income =/

Craigw, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. Brothers Gaming

Brothers Gaming Peon

Best Answers:
    I can work for payment or anything else you have I have designed a couple websites in the past and am highly qualified.

Brothers Gaming, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  5. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can come up up with an IGN.com Project, feel free to contact me. I'll give away great amount of time to be their competitor. Otherwise if its a minor project. I'm not interested.

Xavier_3D, Jul 30, 2008 IP