1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help and advice?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mathay, Jul 30, 2010.

There is one real estate agent and he wants to do Social media optimization....

I know about facebook..twitter....but what i can do for him on Facebook....like creating fan page....anyone would join fan page of real estate agent...

Help me in finding better ways for SMO...

mathay, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. alexaCSHF

alexaCSHF Peon

Best Answers:
    there's blogging then once you get that setup you could start using social networks (facebook, twitter, flickr?,etc) & link to the social networks from your blog. Inside the blog you would have to use A LOT of keywords for better SMO like inside the titles, anchor text links, image/video & just the overall content you post. Use RSS & social bookmarks in the blog.. then maybe once you had everything setup & going make a fan page for the real estate.

alexaCSHF, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also get blogs off of real estate sites (web 2.0) like zillow and one of the main real estate forums. Plug the Twitter profile into their linkedin profile and drive their blog content to the twitter profile. You can also put the blogs rss feed into their Facebook fan page. Check out feedprop for syndicating feeds and I know homegain will allow agent blogs but you will have to pay about a bit/mo there.

Brad Callen, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. ajwalsh

ajwalsh Peon

Best Answers:
    The previous posters have suggested good strategies but you're right, it's going to be tough to get people to join a real estate agent page.

You'll have to come up with some way to provide something of value to your followers; you'll get tuned out if all you give is pitch links to the website.

A blog with fresh, frequently updated content is just about required for most businesses today. If your client doesn't already have one then that would be a good first step.

ajwalsh, Jul 31, 2010 IP