1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help changing the look of my website, i believe it is php with a mysql database.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by username1, Feb 20, 2008.

I think this is an issue about content management systems. :) Here is my problem. I bought this myspace resource script from a company and I want to change the look of it, because it looks unoriginal, and I saw that design on other websites. I created the look, cut it into different images, but I do not know where to go from there. If someone has extra time, and can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. I am using CPanel from hostexcellence.com. Someone uploaded the myspace resource website script for me into a database, so I have no idea how to use it or change things.

Some people contacted me before, but I have not changed my website, maybe because they are busy or some other reason. But I love creating myspace layouts, or layouts for websites like that, and I thought that when I bought this website, everything will be ready made, but I was wrong. Also, my google ad text links and banners disappeared, and I do not know how to put them back. If I had the money to pay someone hundreds of dollars, I would, but I am not working, and I am a student, so unfortunately I can't pay you. If my website does well from the ads, I can send you some money through pay pal if I actually get my website looking like it is mine, and not some clone.

My website is www.msdazzlebackgrounds.com As you can see there is no "dazzle" whatsoever. I made my first website in dreamweaver, but it looked messy, and I had to manually type in the text links in the navigation bar, and more stuff, it was gruesome, and it looked unprofessional. Please, if anyone is willing to help me, your help is greatly appreciated. I don't know php or how to use a mysql database, I was too afraid to try to change anything in the database, so I just let it be, and now I need someone's help who is knowledgeable about this.

Thanks for reading this. :)

username1, Feb 20, 2008 IP