1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Creating a Website Similiar to....

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vetrid, Jun 26, 2011.

Hey guys!, I have been looking everywhere for a script, cms, plug-in, or anything that will allow me to replicate this feature >>>>>>> http://www.efundraisingonline.com/CMWizard.aspx

I just want to be able to create profile pages similar to this on my website for businesses. IF anyone knows of anything that allows this that would be awesome, anyone that know what they use even better, and anyone who knows something that has these features plus more would be the best. I am trying to build a site that allows me to do something like this for different fund raisers that i am consulting for. I figure this is the best way to give them something to do and not have to pay upfront (i would make $ only when they make money)

Thanks for the help.

Vetrid, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  2. nmsptyltd

nmsptyltd Guest

Best Answers:
    Try visiting New Media Design by New Media Services - Australia.

We have samples of our Web, Logo, Mobile applications and graphic Designs in our site.

For more info about our company/services, email us at

nmsptyltd, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  3. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    try for paid scripts

jhardy2008, Jun 30, 2011 IP