1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help for adevertising my social networking site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gagla, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi guys, my social networking site is finally up and running, the programmers are and the quality team are is still working on fixing up some bugs but its mostly complete and functional - www.gagla.com. Now it definitely needs user base, and I'm realizing now that it will be harder than I thought to get a lot of users to sign up so they can start sharing their content and interact with each other. I wanted to get some advice on what would be the best way for me to promote the site (I have the budget). Would you go with PPC, I'm thinking of doing some adwords campaigns but I'm just not sure if its the best way to advertise a social networking site.

Also, what would be some of the alternative ways to advertise besides PPC? Maybe I should hire somebody that will create optimal advertising campaigns or speak to a consultant? I'm sure not sure where to start :\ Alright well, any suggestions are appreciated, thanks in advance!

gagla, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  2. gagla

gagla Banned

Best Answers:
    Just read that post called - "Help me promote my site" and found tons of useful info there, that will get me started :)

gagla, Oct 14, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.