1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help I give 50$ to help me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by clubreseau, Jan 20, 2011.

I need someone to help me, the person need to find the best site who i can buy for 500$ or 2 for 250$ im french and if you whant you can find french website or english I dont care i need a website with alot of traffic.

Im here for 12 hours now. Then message me private I will answer you.

I look on flippa, sedo, websitebroker, bidsoo for french website.

And im not sure the one is the best for me for 500$ or 2 for 250$ if you can help me and tell me wich site is good for me i will give you 50$ on paypal for your help.

thank you sorry for my english my first language its french.

clubreseau, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. Mioni Krakel

Mioni Krakel Peon

Best Answers:
    A site which is earning a bit will hardly sell for such a low amount as $500. Especially not if it has "alot of traffic" already worked up and coming to it.

For $500 you'll have to either buy a really small site or hope a lot for potential in an up-and-coming-site.

Mioni Krakel, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. clubreseau

clubreseau Peon

Best Answers:
    just need advice what is the most important thing to verify before to buy, and what is most important, traffic or PR or backlink or website age

clubreseau, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  4. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are lot more factors involes with purchasing a website/online business, ROI (Return on Investment)
    industry, traffic, PR, backlink, website age and designs

Why dont you create your own idea and then covert that into a reality..... with $250 you'll not get quality website......

nshadab, Jan 21, 2011 IP