1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help identifying these (scripts ?) on anime sites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jdinh0608, Aug 7, 2012.

Hi guys, I'm starting a Wordpress-based website soon that let users stream videos through JWPlayer. Videos are mostly Korean variety shows and clips and I want to host them in a dedicate box. Recently I've been doing some research, browsing around other Wordpress tube sites to see how they run their servers and I came across these JWPlayer-based anime websites that also host videos on their dedicated server. Upon checking where the embeded videos are host, I was directed to these

Animepalm videos lead to mp4upload.com
    HentaiRon videos lead to erronstreamz.com
    Hentaicrunch video lead to HentaiUpload.com

All of them seems to be using the same script or plugin (especially erronstreamz.com and HentaiUpload.com) that let uploaders login and upload videos to their server. So I was wondering if anyone familiar with what script or plugin these sites are using so that I can implement them into my future server. Please check out the link and tell me what you think.

Any insight is much appreciated,
    jtd

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    jdinh0608, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  2. cloudex99

cloudex99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    erronstreamz.com and HentaiUpload.com don't use the same script. I am the one that set up hentaiupload.com. PM me for more details.

cloudex99, Aug 10, 2012 IP