1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help installing adpeeps

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jonas, Feb 29, 2008.

I'm not that technical, and I don't understand the installation instructions for adpeeps. I'm in New York. Is there anyone that would be willing to talk me thru it on the phone?

jonas, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  2. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you post here the url where we can read tutorials for adpeeps?

Bohol, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  3. jonas

jonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jonas, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  4. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Using cPanel, you can configure all the MySQL parameters for adpeeps installation. If you are not familiar with this area, ask your host if it can provide you assistance.

Using CGI Center in cPanel, you can produce rotating banners. It's simple and easy. No complication.

Bohol, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  5. jonas

jonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your advice, but i still don't understand the instructions. I will try asking my webhost for assistance.

By the way for all those interested in buying adpeeps, their customer support is nonexistant. I have emailed them asking for help, and they don't respond. They claim to be willing to do the installation for you for $25. I emailed them to enquire, and they never responded. I asked for help a few months ago when I first bought the program, and they responded asking for my phone number. They said someone would call to help. I sent in my number, then never heard from them. Bottom line is that if you need help from them, its not there.

jonas, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  6. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Jonas, if that is the case in which the customer rep is not responding to your inquiry, I'm afraid the software is not the best option to address your current need. The company may not be responsible to look after your problem in the future.

Bohol, Mar 4, 2008 IP