1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help ( paid if necessary )

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by darkstar, Aug 16, 2007.

I need some help to develop an affiliate script. I do not know so much programming in php so here is what I basicly need :

- if possible to integrate this in joomla ( because that is where users register.. )
    - if not possible then I need it separately and to have the option ( in admin panel ) of adding banners to the page ( banners that will be used by the users on their sites )
    - the option of setting a certain percent from any product that is bought to go to a refferer.

The rest of the requires are the basic ones , you know the form , the creation of the DB...

My budget would be 100$ ( more than the price of an already made script..but I just want something custom ).

Let me know your proposals here or via pm ( also use pm if you are really really interested and you would like more details )

Thanks,
    Dks.

darkstar, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  2. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    trichnosis, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  3. darkstar

darkstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice , I have just posted in that section of the forum also and offered a link here.

darkstar, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  4. Jaques

Jaques Guest

Best Answers:
    Jaques, Aug 20, 2007 IP
  5. darkstar

darkstar Peon

Best Answers:
    The offer is closed , I have already bought a script.

Thank you all

darkstar, Aug 21, 2007 IP