1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help! Photoshop colors question!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by AddictedtoFate, Apr 22, 2007.

Okay, so this is kind of hard to explain, and I am sure there is an easy solution that I just don't know about, but when I copy and paste into photoshop a header such as the one at the top of this page http://www.wellwtf.com the blue color of it turns a sort of purple and I cant get it to look like it does on the website, but then when I save it as a jpeg at high quality and view it in a picture viewer it is the right colors.

Is there a setting that I can use to make it so the colors show up the same when I am editing in photoshop as they do when they appear on the web?

Please help if you know a solution!
    -ATF

EDIT: I also noticed my color pallett (sp?) also does not go to a really true blue, but when I was at my friends, his did. Would this affect the colors of things when they are imported?

AddictedtoFate, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. KMKM

KMKM Peon

Best Answers:
    Well yeah... Save the banner as a .png with Paint.. open with Photoshop.. works perfectly.

This is a roundabout I am sure. There will be some other methods also. But use this till you find out :)

Regards,
    ~KMKM

KMKM, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. AddictedtoFate

AddictedtoFate Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, that helps loads for now :)
    -ATF

AddictedtoFate, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. KMKM

KMKM Peon

Best Answers:
    No Problem. Glad that I could be of some help to you.Any other thing I am just a PM away. :)

Regards,
    ~KMKM

KMKM, Apr 22, 2007 IP