1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help - Picture from fat to Thin

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by anddsmit, Jun 7, 2008.

Hey, I am looking for someone willing to help me get a 'motivational' picture of myself thinner more musclular and wondered if anyone could help me out.

I am 6' and 225lbs. I'm also 33. I am in Grad School for Public Health and work for the Marion County Health Department in Indianapolis, IN. I would love to have a picture of myself leaner and with some muscle added to use as my desktop picture at work and home to help motivate me to get to the gym.

I would like to get down to around 190lbs, with about 10% bodyfat (currently at 27%). I would be willing to pay you if the results looked good.

My myspace page is www.myspace.com/anddsmit and my email address is anddsmit@gmail.com. Let me know if anyone can help me out, and if so, what kind of pictures you want me to take to have to edit.

If you aren't interested, do you know of anyplace I could have this type of work done that won't be too expensive? With school and working for the health department, money is somewhat tight. Please let me know.

Thanks.

ps. Please send me a copy of any reply's to this post to my e-mail box at anddsmit@gmail.com. Thanks again.

- Andrew Smith

anddsmit, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  2. anexplorer

anexplorer Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of picture are you looking for? Somewhat like a body builder or just someone fit?

anexplorer, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it's possible with photoshop but I don't know if it's possible to match the things you mentioned but you could edit the photo

Sensei.Design, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. recipe for...

recipe for... Peon

Best Answers:
    If some one could figure out an online script to do this it would make a great web site.

recipe for..., Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. MegaPickles

MegaPickles Guest

Best Answers:
    Get me a good photo and I will do it for $50

MegaPickles, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  6. Love*

Love* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I can definitely do this, and I can guarantee great realistic results but I cannot do it for free because of the time I will have to work on it.

What I would need would be a photo that captures at least half of your upper body.
    Please also make sure that the photo is clear and not in a low quality state or blurry. You should be facing the camera, end results will be better this way.

Love*, Jun 10, 2008 IP