1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help uninstalling WP cache

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Steupz, Apr 14, 2008.

Hi y'all, I tried installing wpcache as I was expecting major traffic (for me) and didn't want any issues. Instead I created for myself.

At first I tried the super cache plugin but that was a mess and I think I uninstalled that alright. Then i tried just the wpcache only to learn it has compatibility issues with GoDaddy.

I found a version that supposedly fixes the issue but it doesn't on my site. So now I want to uninstall but there is no instruction to do that...

Can someone give me some pointers as I really need to get this mess sorted today.

Steupz, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  2. Steupz

Steupz Peon

Best Answers:
    come one mates, there must be someone who can help me out...or if not, is there anyone who can teach me how to reinstall wordpress without deleting the database

Steupz, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  3. od3n

od3n Active Member

Best Answers:
    try disable your plugin or delete it from plugins folder. u can import all your posts, comments using wordpress export/import function. there's back up function on your cpanel, use it.

od3n, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  4. Steupz

Steupz Peon

Best Answers:
    I did that mate...but it's still giving me errors.

Steupz, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  5. od3n

od3n Active Member

Best Answers:
    what error then? post here..

od3n, Apr 14, 2008 IP