1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help With Blog Network

Discussion in 'General Business' started by thebloggerstore, Mar 31, 2011.

Hello,
    I own about 75 really good domain names I have hosting and lots of wp themes what would be the best way to monetize and build all 75 domain names the fastest way.

Thanks

thebloggerstore, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. ruletheworld

ruletheworld Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on your investment. If you have tons of money to invest, just hire freelance writers and let them write content. Optimize the blogs for specific keywords and the traffic will build over time. Monetize from over 100 options that you have, perhaps starting off with Adsense or something to keep things simple.

ruletheworld, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  3. dpkiller

dpkiller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    May be you can try niche marketing, research good micro niches and create one blog for each one. You can use PLR articles for adding content only one extra thing you require is spin or rewrite PLR articles yourself.

dpkiller, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  4. sd3189541

sd3189541 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the difference between the freelance writers and content writer?

sd3189541, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  5. webexpert2u

webexpert2u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can put your domains on auction or you can use Adsense for domains as a quick earning tool.

webexpert2u, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  6. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 person can not manage 75 sites. Sell your domains to buy 1 good site that you can manage.

makeit easy, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  7. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    easy to go with develop 75 product sites - choose the niche related to your domain and then have the product.

You can get many products which you could market for sales.

Hope it helps...

infogle, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  8. mallen129

mallen129 Peon

Best Answers:
    could try to partner with 75 people and do some splitting of rev depending on your level of involvement/investment

mallen129, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  9. knowing25

knowing25 Member

Best Answers:
    You can monetize your 75 blogs via adsense, since adsense is the easy way to monetize your blog and to grow your blogs to be honest you need to create some content on its, if you think about auto blog than it will be ok and after that you start build backlinks for all of your blogs. You see that this is really hard thing to do (1 man behind 75 blogs) but if you can do it alone just go for it if not you can pay for what you can not do.

knowing25, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  10. bloggerkaye

bloggerkaye Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, it's pretty hard to manage 75 domain names when you only got two hands and one business-minded brain! Here are a few things I can suggest to you:

1. Hire writers (full-time or freelance, whichever is better for you) to write blogs, create backlinks, and work on social network marketing for EVERY domain (yes, lots of work and lots of money to spend). Build on your daily and monthly views BEFORE adding adsense, as it is pretty pointless to consume space on a web page when nobody is reading it.

2. I don't want to be a party pooper, but in my experience, working on monetizing five sites can make people go crazy (I usually write 15,000 words a day for my websites, and Im blessed to get 5 hours of sleep!), so how much more difficult would it be if you got 75 to manage? Why not sell the others and keep the domains that you are sure you can work on?

3. If you are still set on keeping all 75, this is the best opinion I can give ya: Get ready to spend lots of money and dont wait for the bucks to come in overnight! And yes, you have to sweat lots of blood (figuratively) before the dough comes pouring in!

Good luck with your venture!

bloggerkaye, Apr 1, 2011 IP