1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with devaloping two great domains

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Imtrying, Oct 10, 2013.

I have two great domains with thousands of google searches. I'm lost with the whole internet thing, I bought these domains to devalop them and and earn money via adsense and other sources, can anyone help me with possible partnership? Or should I just sell them, both are .com videojustinbieber and moneystradegy. I bought them and still think they have potential. Any advice?

Imtrying, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First off, there wouldn't be any point in selling them. You certainly would not be making any profit. I assume you purchased those for a reason, so get on google keyword planner and come up with some good content based around those keywords. Maybe videojustinbieber could be a website based around making fun of him. There was a recent video of him getting booed at the grammys or something like that. There millions of people who hate justin bieber. Moneystradegy, good luck with that. It's heavily saturated, and unlikely to do much. If you develop the site, I would based it around one solid affiliate. Maybe an affiliate that sells those crappy marketing books. Something a user might for give you for, considering the domain is misspelled. Which for obvious reasons the other was taken. Good luck

sweetpea69, Oct 10, 2013 IP