1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with Photoshop Editing

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by lizzy4, Jan 27, 2009.

Hello,
    Can anyone help me with this? I want to know how you can move a picture from which you dont have the layers? Here is a image from a game here on DP called Photoshop Tennis. So credits goes to the thread:

BTW the guys dont have the layers! They just have picture file and can add.
    Here its how it was before:
    [​IMG]

And someone just moved it:
    [​IMG]

I would really appropriate if anyone could help[

Thanks
    Lizzy

lizzy4, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  2. ftourini

ftourini Peon

Best Answers:
    its simple! if you can see the wings of the dragon have been stamp tooled ;) As for the sky some airbrushing or smudging should do the job ;) So there is no actual layer moving they cut and paste it and then hide the marks ;)!

ftourini, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  3. Shawn Ross

Shawn Ross Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah its easiest to see around spidermans leg, All they did was outline him put him in and delete the areas that overlap.

Shawn Ross, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  4. freebanner

freebanner Active Member

Best Answers:
    i did that, yep, you select the object, rotate it to the right, then fil in the areas left blank.

easier way is to cut the object out and float it to a new layer, then fill in the backround(with stamp, smudge,brush tools). ie you take bits of sky/grass already on the picture and use that to fill in the blank parts.

freebanner, Jan 28, 2009 IP