1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help with php dir submit

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by templates, May 29, 2012.

any one use this script http://www.phpdirsubmit.com/ ? its supposedly easy to use but i have nothing but problems and the support is the worst i have ever seen..i have sent numerous emails concerning issues but to no avail.I bought the master seller license,made an account,bought death by decatpcha and was expecting to start submitting..it just hangs up says waiting and nothing happens..when i try to upload the extra directories that comes with the upgraded license i get an sql error.. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1..any ideas?

templates, May 29, 2012 IP
  2. seopriest

seopriest Member

Best Answers:
    i was just going to buy it ... are ur problems solved or not ?

seopriest, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  3. Santacruz

Santacruz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree, the phpdirsubmit is not working and they will not send you the refund for any case.

I ask for the support to continue use it but they deny that i have to rebuy it again since I open the dispute...

but what the heck I will buy it again when they refuse the refund and the support is terrible.

I ask Paypal to investigate this company and they are monitoring this spam compnay now.

If anyone have the same problem, please escalate it to paypal this will help to stop the spam company like this.

I'm so stupid that I believe in the ads that said, "You will get money back 30 days"...so dishonest business.

spam phpdirsubmit.jpg

Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
    Santacruz, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  4. Mik800

Mik800 Peon

Best Answers:
    hello you send me the links or software? thinking what to buy but I prefer not to comment, let's review what happens to your code

Mik800, Apr 16, 2014 IP