1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with Social bookmarking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Kai2810, Dec 28, 2007.

Hi guys,

I have been doing promoting my blog online and intending to start a new one. I studied my google anaytlics records, and it seems that no matter how many social bookmarking sites I have posted too, only StumbleUpon has returned some results.

For the past year, here are the results
    StumbleUpon : 482
    Technorati: 47
    Digg: 18

Anyone knows why?

I'm also building a new blog, and would want to know the best social bookmarking sites to submit to, so I can save time from posting without results. Submitting to 30 over social sites can really take up time.

Thanks in advance! :)

Kai2810, Dec 28, 2007 IP
  2. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    Stumble is great for immediate results and a single user can bring in a decent number of hits on a discovered page, other social bookmarking sites require large amounts of people to access them before you see even somewhat decent traffic. I've gotten a decent number of del.ico.us hits on my website but once again this is short lived, I'm still trying to find a way to turn SB's into long term traffic.

Gallito, Dec 28, 2007 IP