1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help with SSL Cert for Facebook App/Game

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by PaulNYC, Oct 30, 2013.

Hello

We tried contacting facebook a few days but they havent got back to me and we are behind on deadline. We have a face app/game that we obtained a cloud server for but when my guy tryed to upload the game it says it needs a SSL Certficate.

There is a few diffrent kinds of certs i found out a standard SSL or a UCC SSL or a Wild Card SSL which one should i purchase for this facebook game so it can be uploaded and work properly?????
    My tech guy is unsure so i figured i would ask you guys.

We are on over budget on this game so we trying to keep costs low. Any help would be greatly appricated

PaulNYC, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You probably just need a standard SSL cert, just make sure it is for the domain you are using in your facebook settings.. ie www.domain.com or domain.com

ufshane, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  3. PaulNYC

PaulNYC Peon

Best Answers:
    ufshane the facebook game is a standard flash sports app/game and only thing missing is the SSL. So standard should work for that? Thats the lowest price one and we are trying to keep costs low so that would be a great option if it worked so let me know bud?

PaulNYC, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  4. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes that should work just fine, we use rapid ssl for most of our stuff because they are less than $50 per year, we sell them for $39.99 at www.urgentfury.net our hosting site

ufshane, Oct 30, 2013 IP