1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with website.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by john1960, Apr 25, 2012.

Hello everyone. Want to open an website related to the real estate and need some help with understanding how a website works and what are all the components of it (design part, programming, some kind of payment system, blog ect.) so I know what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

john1960, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  2. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you are completely new to website development and how the IM world works.

My advice is to find a web designer and explain all what you want otherwise it can take you ages and blunders to get it right.

Kanonig, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  3. ItsLee

ItsLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Do some research in to making a web site. And also talk with a web design like said above. You could get a premade template and just practise on that.

ItsLee, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  4. john1960

john1960 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advice and yes I am new to the whole website process. I was not trying to do it myself but just to understand some basics on how it works so I can hire the right people. The other thing is since a lot of companies that can help me are located overseas there is no way to know if they will keep all the information confidential so I was trying to divide the work between a few companies ( web design, the backend ect.) Any suggestions and advice ???

john1960, Apr 26, 2012 IP