1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrkgg, Apr 11, 2010.

Hi,

I own a relativity new web hosting company called weberser. We have just completed our first month of web hosting with 12 customers and we need some help. Weberser offers free and paid hosting unfortunately at this moment we are not able to offer pay. We understand that may turn you away but we hope we can maybe work something out with you. The current positions open right now are:

1. Advertisment Manager
    2. Customer Service Manager

If you are interested please send me an email at and I will send you more info regarding the position you are interested in. Also feel free to post any questions you have below

Thanks,
    Mark G.

--------------------------
    Weberser
    Manager

mrkgg, Apr 11, 2010 IP
  2. Saniuk

Saniuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you may have trouble finding people to help you with your web host unless you offer some sort of incentive. You should make it clear if you seek volunteers, and if that's not the case, you should offer either a percentage of income if you can't afford to pay a salary/wage, or perhaps a partnership deal. Good luck!

Saniuk, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. mrkgg

mrkgg Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay I am still looking for those to positions to be filled but I am now willing to offer 20% of the income.

mrkgg, Apr 12, 2010 IP