1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Investment Advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by guzzebaba, Apr 2, 2010.

I have some money ($150) that I want to invest online but I don't know which online investment to go for, I know about HYIP and forex but I don't want to lose the money. I would appreciate your advice on the best and secure online investment that will yield guaranteed returns.

Waiting for your advice, Thank you.

guzzebaba, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  2. slogold

slogold Peon

Best Answers:
    this is not much money to invest, it is better for you to consider starting some busienss on your own
    stay away form HYIP they are mostly scams

slogold, Apr 4, 2010 IP
  3. finesseworld

finesseworld Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to not invest money in web related things at this stage and start something (business / freelance activities / outsourcing business etc) which may not hurt you.

finesseworld, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  4. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you buy some content, or find an offer where you can get sites on payment plan (see sig). I personally feel clip stores are the best way for a newbie to start out and learn the ropes. It is very easy to do, and you just have to follow a routine.

Once you get some money rolling in, then you can invest in other things or buy more stuff and continue same course. Up to you.

Barefootsies, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  5. UB Mike

UB Mike Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice: take into account that there are NO safe investments. Everything is risky.

UB Mike, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  6. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest you go for setting up Wordpress blog and find free customizable themes that'll go around your niche since your money isn't enough for much tools to use although you can start it out clean and professional with BloggingThemes.com for instance plus add free plugins to develop your "promotional" ideas such as All-in-one SEO pack, Feedburner Feedsmith, and RSS Feed Signature. Those tools can be helpful to generate more traffic to your whole new website. Also, start creating more valuable contents and send them to social bookmarking websites (you can use SocialMarker or Onlywire which are both free). :)

This is really quite a lot of time at the start but once you've gathered your targeted audience, you'll be able to promote your product to them and initiate a sale. Once you've grown your revenue, you can upgrade these tools further and get through "paid" services which applies much intense effect to your website. Just make sure you retain good and original content as always and I can assure you, you'll easily get ahead of competition. Afterward, you can already outsource SEO and marketing to affordable firms outside your country or even to the Philippines since they've expanded outsourcing services at good cost and service.

I hope this can help a lot, and you can also see more information about outsourcing here: www.massoutsource.com once you're all set into the next level. Good luck and I can tell you this Australian guy is a great mentor for you as he gives out information about outsourcing and leveraging business. :)

Noahdeck, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  7. garyJinvest18

garyJinvest18 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All suggestions are nice, but I like Barefootsies' most.

garyJinvest18, Apr 5, 2010 IP