1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need live soccer results, so need opions

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by manores, May 21, 2006.

Hi all

I'm considering publishing live soccer results for one of my projects. I tried to google the web with phrases like "live soccer results provider" but could not find any sites selling this kind of services. I saw some sites publishing live results, which also claim that they can supply that service, but in a weird way, the only information they had about that topic was an email link with a plain "contact us". I have a feeling that a professional content provider should be publishing more detailed information about the service.

So, what kind of search phrases should I use for my search? And also, it would be great if anyone could point some forums focused on soccer content webmasters.

Thanks for any ideas in advance.

manores, May 21, 2006 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Contact OPTA, they collect all the match stats so they might provide or know someone who provides the statistics they collect in real time.

T0PS3O, May 21, 2006 IP