1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Mentor to take business to the next level:

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kunalbhatia, Jun 17, 2010.

Hi all,

I have been working as a freelancer now since the past 3 years. In all this time I have successfully built a large clientele, a good reputation and also developed the necessary skills to produce quality content. I now stand on the verge of opening a freelancing content creation firm which would amplify my work on a broader and larger scale.

While doing my usual research on the web, I noticed that most firms engaged in the same business provide other services as well which include building back links, blog development, optimization through white hat/black hat methods, so on and so forth.

I also remember seeing a thread here on DP in which the author had his own chain of blogs, which he used to market other people's websites, while making decent sums for himself (hundreds of dollars from just one client).

Including such additional services will definitely give my firm a totally new dimension and will take the business to the next tier in this industry. But, honestly speaking, I do not have much experience in anything else apart from what I've done in the past 3 years. I can certainly develop the skills with time, after exploring each field, learning from each failure, but this is something which I want to avoid. If some one, already established, could just dedicate a small amount of time every day/week and guide me through it, it could help save a lot of time and effort.

I don't have much to give in return at the moment as far as money is concerned, but I can certainly help him/her in any other way.
    All investment would be done by me, and I am willing to share profits as well. I know its hard to spare time like this for some stranger sitting in some other part of the world, but if some one could take this initiative and help me out with this, I will be sincerely obliged to that person.

Please write to me if you think you could be of any assistance. For those who just post to increase their post count please refrain doing so here. I don't need any general tips, I need some one/group of people who could guide me throughout. It could be a long term thing.

Regards,

Kunal

Kunalbhatia, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. createdevelop

createdevelop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Creative Development is a marketing agency based in Sydney. We are happy to talk about some mentoring options. Please PM me, or email me from our website, http://www.creativedevelopment.com.au and we can talk about some options.

createdevelop, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. nabeelarkisdata

nabeelarkisdata Peon

Best Answers:
    check your PM.

nabeelarkisdata, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    Any luck yet? Check your PM

Justin_Dupre, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  5. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am open to more suggestions. Have not found the right person yet.

Kunalbhatia, Jul 8, 2010 IP