1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need more money: Keep working on existing business or start new one?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aab1, Nov 1, 2011.

My 2 main sources of income are currently:

#1: I sell an eBay auction sniper software and service both from my website and from eBay, I've been selling this for 7 years and sales have been falling for about the last 5 years

#2: I sell a refill solution to refill Braun self cleaning shavers on eBay that save buyers a lot compared to buying new cartridges, this is a new business I started nearly 2 years ago and they sell very well on eBay and I'll eventually make a website to sell it on

The problem is the combined income from these two businesses is currently too low, my original plan was to work on these 2 until I get the sales where I want to, well after lots of experimentation I haven't managed to get sales of #1 to go up though I am waiting for a forum member to make a website for me which I paid for but have had no news in over a week so I'm worried about what's going on with that, the new site should have been done already and I would have seen if it helps sales or not (my current website is atrocious so a new site should help).

My question is do you think it's worth continuing to focus on these 2 businesses or should I start another business with more potential and if so how do I know what sort of business to start?

Thanks

aab1, Nov 1, 2011 IP