1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Online Buisness Idea's

Discussion in 'General Business' started by n0xious21, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Discoverizon

Discoverizon Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes a lot of time to build a web business especially if you are selling physical goods. You need to somehow differentiate yourself from other crowded markets and make sure that what you are offering is not too redundant.

BUT..If you seriously want a huge operation,i don't think $4000 is the way to go. Start small and use the time to gain EXPERIENCE before investing in new sales. Spending a large sum on mere site development($2000 is far too much) is not going to make your site a hit. Get a clean and affordable Wordpress blog theme to use and from there use your cash to generate leads either through list promotion or PPC ads.

That is my two cents on the issue.

Discoverizon, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  2. haruki92

haruki92 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to spend time researching the niche that you are intending to start before throwing in money for web development company.Get the information well and share it to other people.Even though you have a nice website but if the readers do not like your content,they are still not going to purchase anything from you.

haruki92, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  3. Visualz

Visualz Peon

Best Answers:
    Why spend $2000 on web development for a site you don't know how you're going to monetize yet. I would advise you to search on Flippa.com and buy a site that is already created and making money. Just be careful to do due diligence on all aspects of the site before you buy!

Visualz, Aug 24, 2011 IP