1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Opinion From Experienced Proxy Website Owners!!!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by yang9, Mar 28, 2008.

Please tell me if this thread is in the wrong section.
    Be prepared to answer some long questons!!! :p

I am currently new in this forum and wanted to ask some questions about owning proxy websites.
    1. What range of CTR and eCPM does proxy websites usually get?
    2. I started 2 proxy websites a few days ago, the visitors from one of my websites are mostly from China and the other from Iran/ Saudia Arabia. I received about 100+ unique visitors in total and only about 2 to 3 clicks so far. Is that normal or ? (about 800 impressions in total)
    3. Should I block China's and Middle Eastern countries IP addresses for my proxy? coz I read from other proxy owners that they are bad quality traffic. or should I just wait ?
    3. Where should proxies be advertised? I read from posts that proxies advertised in proxy listings are frequently blocked especially schools which use websense. Can anyone recommend any good advertising websites that would generate a good amount of traffic?
    4. Are proxies that are linked to another proxy webpage (interlinked proxy pages)get blocked faster?
    5. I read from some threads in this forum that offer cheap hosting for proxies. Some offers 5 domains, 500gb for $4, some $3.99 for 3 domains,200Gb and some more expensive.Is it really that cheap or is it some sort of scam?
    6. Would those web hosts able to 'survive long'?
    7. Are proxies allowed to be hosted in U.S.A and Canada? If not, which countries allow proxy hosting?
    8. Any proxy host that are known to be scammers that I should avoid?
    9. Any advice/ suggestions?

That is just a 'few' of my questions!!!!

Thanks to anyone who reply!!!!!!

*Sorry for my bad english!!:D

yang9, Mar 28, 2008 IP