1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need partner- mentor

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stillfree, Nov 26, 2013.

Hello guys

I need a mentor for my websites. I don't know how to put this in good words but I need some one who can guide me to make my business better.

First, like almost everyone I am ambitious. I know I can do big things if guided the right way. I have opened 3-4 websites for now.
    First is an electronic website, jamoola and stripe merchant. The website came down though after the guy who bought the server for me did a charge back. He screwed me over just after I got ,y merchant after months of hardwork. This business is registered as a Plc in Ohio USA. Just looking for some advice on how to get it back. Just advice.
    Second website is an adult pc website which updates automatically, pretty new site. I got some additional work done on it.
    Third website is dating website, big market so not very confident about it. Still requires alot of work so I have pushed it forward until I have an investment of $100000.
    4 it's my new business idea. This business will be registered as a Plc in Cyprus.

So I need a person with experience who can lead

Of course you scratch my back I do yours

Thanks

stillfree, Nov 26, 2013 IP