1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need pro advice to find my business way (web design related)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jafar, Jul 30, 2011.

Hi mates,
    first of all sorry if you don't like my English. Please forgive me.

I'm a web designer with great passion on template design and wordpress coding.
    I'm very good at designing usable/clean an professional themes for wordpress.

Currently I do client projects + releasing themes on themeforest.

before now I've done various projects such as "Psd to html/wp", blogging, making websites for sale, working on niche ideas and etc.

I was relatively successful in some of them for example my "psd to wordpress" company which I suddenly decided to sell it and some of my blogs.

And currently I'm making around 2K(usd)/month making themes on themeforest and doing a few clients works.

I'm thinking about a business model that I can grow it and finally outsource most of it. This is the reason I created this thread to hear your suggestions.

One of modes that I really like is what Elegantthemes & Woothemes are doing right now. Wordpress themes club. But I'm really worry about starting one from scratch when these big companies exist. Is it safe to focus on this model?

Have you any suggestion?

jafar, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  2. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contact me on aim or msn or skype and I can help and walk you through everything. There will be a small cost associated with it, but I think you will like the options.

praesto, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  3. jafar

jafar Active Member

Best Answers:
    could you please explain more about your offer using private message system here. thanks

jafar, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  4. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    contacted.

praesto, Jul 31, 2011 IP