1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need reseller / VPS hosting for CMS websites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by dylanphelan, Mar 10, 2010.

Hi all

My hosting company just changed their pricing and as a result I am going to end up paying about 600% more. I need to move asap.

I work mainly with joomla and am getting started with magento. Some of my clients hosting set ups have given problems with joomla - mostly with permissions.

I am looking for a good host, I will most likely go for reseller hosting - I am not that clued up with hosting, so I think I need something that is managed.

I have about 35 website that will need to be moved. They are current on a shared server, running Plesk. My current host says that they could move the sites for my if I had root access for the new host, I doubt I could get that though unless I go for a VPS or dedictated. I don't want to FTP everything as bandwidth is expensive in South Africa, not to mention slow. One company I contacted said they would move all the files across, which mean I would just have to import the databases, edit the config files and recreate the email accounts.

Who would you recommend?

dylanphelan, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  2. alb3rt1

alb3rt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you this reseller plan, with the best possibilities for your
    online internet product related business,
    look here:

PROFITABLEHOMEWORK.COM

I suggest the PRO solution (189,99$ year) from that sites because
    You can sell lots of internet product related, like:
    -Domain names (with every TLD)
    -Domain names product, like: backorder, privacy, transfer etc...
    -Cheap hosting plan with the best buy rates on the market
    -Vps and server dedicated
    -eCommerce turnkey ready site
    -Marketing and seo product like Positioning in SE, Logo design, banner design...
    You can also set the your price from best retails price on the market for all these (and moooore) products ;)
    And they make all the support for your clients (very important in this niche!)

I have lot of website (many really big) hosted here:

HostNumberOne.com

that is my turnkey website from that program (I chosen the PRO plan from PROFITABLEHOMEWORK.COM)
    where i sell
    domains, host, vps and a lot of product with cheap price for my clients!

I am really satisfied and I suggest you this very profittable program for start to make money with domain names and hosting plans.

Good luck

alb3rt1, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  3. YoGem

YoGem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your really needing there are many solutions and prices, you can send me a PM to discuss it if you want :)

YoGem, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  4. neo1211

neo1211 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any fully managed hosting provider would be able to move your site and its contents over for you without any trouble.

neo1211, Mar 16, 2010 IP