1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Spudster, May 13, 2012.

I THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION IT ABOUT THE BUSINESS I CANNOT DO IN A WAY..

I was working on a project that going to be pretty big and the codes all going be built from me and a few other developers.

I have a minor but major issue that needs to be addressed, I’ve just started the project but now I don’t have a laptop it broke down out of nowhere, I’ve just bought out a second hand one and they wont let me take it home until I fully pay it of which will take me 1 week it cost me $195 and my old one was Nearly $1000, so I’m guessing it won’t me as good but it will get the job done I guess…

I also will have lack of access to the internet since we are moving states we are also going to chop the internet GB usage down from unlimited to a limit which I don’t know what that will be since live will

change due to the move, I get my new laptop next week, the move will begin on the 28th of this month, I could work on it with my Localhost so i dont require internet access but i dont have internet for googling tutorials/support or to launch it "At This Time"

Anyway, if you where in this position and love coding but had life to deal with aswill, Like usual life gets in the way, what would be the best thing for me todo.

Thanks,

Mr.Shy

Spudster, May 13, 2012 IP