1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Some Help Regarding Affiliate Marketing On FB

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by toorhamza, Mar 6, 2014.

I have been building up an adult page for earning money. It has now reached 50k almost but the problem is that I am using a autoposter to post pictures with links and for each link click I am paid 1 cent.

The autoposter posted every 2 hours a picture and a link. I tried to change the settings and made to go post after every 4 hour but the clicks started to fall.

I have been making 300 clicks daily but after some days the clicks started to fall although daily I was adding 1000 new fans.

Can somebody help me and tell me some tips to gain highest number of clicks from the fan page.

toorhamza, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  2. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not very sure with your question
    what autoposter service using? Very sorry because never hear about get paid to click on autoposter service
    Is their tracking report is real time or honest? I'm afraid if they decreased your conversion/click

bizacquire, Mar 11, 2014 IP