1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some help with advertising.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LR900, Dec 23, 2016.

Ok. So... bad day for me. I have this site. 140.000 visitors per month blog. 600 articles on tech/computers. 4 years old. Worked very hard on it. Three months ago i got an ad service to post some banners, just to pay for server costs. Made $400 a month. Cool!

Short story - today I get DE-INDEXED from google because of "sneaky mobile redirects". Lost 80% of my traffic. Devastating. Anyway, I need some help from you honest folk.

I want some ad services which are legit so this doesn't happen again. The ad service I'm using now seemed ok, I read reviews and all, so I thought i was safe. I contacted them, and I'm still waiting for a reply.

I'd like some suggestions on reliable, honest banner ad services. I can't use google adsense because I got some vintage software links on my site from the 1990s, so it's technically against their rules. Thanks

LR900, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  2. cottanderson

cottanderson Peon

Best Answers:
    sir, contact with advertising agencies. they will serve you best.

cottanderson, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    First you should contact a programmer to solve mobile related issues as desktop traffic will continue to decline worldwide with smartphones is the trend for internet browsing.

degreubiwa, Dec 24, 2016 IP
  4. yepmedia

yepmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Merry Christmas to all

yepmedia, Dec 24, 2016 IP
  5. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My suggestion is to run your own ads. As far as getting de-indexed im not sure what to do about that, but that sucks donkey balls.

Instead of paying for banner ads, try your own CPA offer or other ad. If you find an offer, or preferably a few that are at least semi-targeted to your niche, which you said was a tech blog if im not mistaken, and put your own ads with your own affiliate link, you will be doing the same thing that the ad network does just cutting out the middleman.

Im not saying its guaranteed to work, which is one downside since banner ad networks pay per impression, but surely you could easily make more than 500 a month, but then again now your traffic is less.

Matteo Matt, Dec 25, 2016 IP