1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some naming advice

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RMelick, May 13, 2011.

Hey gents and ladies,
    A few of my peers and I are looking to start a blog on marketing. YES, I know it is not unique/different/wowing, but in our cases, we all feel we need an established avenue to write about our fields of expertise in order to maintain and learn more. So, while we have had a few names going through our discussions, we cant pick a good one that will be easy to remember for readers, sounds catchy, and is available via (TM) and the like.

So, I am looking for some help. We are looking for a non-geographically based name as we are spread across the country, and would like it to be a catchy word/phrase. If you have an idea, I would love to hear/read it.

Thanks all!

RMelick, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. palme

palme Active Member

Best Answers:
    suggestion :
    open keywordToolExternal(tool from google adword) and write marketing as search word, you take a list of keywords from marketing, you take one , 2 or many of keywords, and combine those to take new name for your blog.

palme, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. RMelick

RMelick Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe we didn't think of that. Thanks palme. Rep added.

RMelick, May 13, 2011 IP