1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some real help with Traffic on my Content site... besides Social Bookmarking!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Remotay, Aug 27, 2007.

Second time posting this, but Need some additional advice for traffic.
    My url is
    http://TheLibertarianForum.com

I update the site with unique content every day. Nearly every article is interesting to. I just need more traffic. I'm only getting lately 100~ uniques a day. Mostly from Social Bookmarks / google. Anything else I can do?

Remotay, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  2. linsys

linsys Peon

Best Answers:
    That seemds kinda low for Social Bookmarking, do you submit each article?

I'd also say possibly creating some blogs about your site on WP and Blogger, these get indexed quick and could drive some niche traffic to your site, plus you can write articles about your site and promote them.

Also do you "ping" your site? I'd ping the site daily from like www.pingoat.com

Oh, do you have a Squidoo page about your site? I'd make like 10 of them about your site, or even better yet make a Squidoo Lense for every article.

My best suggestions :(

linsys, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  3. linsys

linsys Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess one more thing I was thinking of, I'd post some REAL controversial stuff, since you run a political site people aren't going to come and be like yea you have good political articles.. people listen to radical radio announcers and visit political websites because there is radical articles and comments that make people FEEL they either feel mad or they love you for taking a stand, I'd say piss some people of and the traffic will roll in.

linsys, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  4. diego018

diego018 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    advertise in a radio show! it surely will get you some traffic. be sure that the radio is talking about politics, not about dogs :d

diego018, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  5. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried SEO? Much better than social bookmarking.

craiger22, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  6. Remotay

Remotay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have some basic SEO done myself through some plugins, but thats about it. I'll see if I can find some good Libertarian radio stations to advertise on. Thanks.

Remotay, Aug 27, 2007 IP