1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some solid suggestion for the site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Anny2425, Aug 31, 2012.

We are optimizing this site last 3 months we have also got the enough visits and ranking is also good but as per Google analytic details all the visits not come up on contact us page so can any one look out the site and share with me suggestions ?

Here is Site name - mediamoments [dot] in

Thanks in advance :)

Anny2425, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  2. blotterhand

blotterhand Peon

Best Answers:
    Well im not sure what you mean exactly by "suggestions".... but i can give you some things to look at!

First thing i notice is that on the home page, the panels for "latest work", "latest news", and "clients" are a little too opaque. when i scroll down and the panels overlap the images in the background, the text in the panels becomes a little hard to read.

blotterhand, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  3. blotterhand

blotterhand Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay so ive gone through the pages directly accessible from the home page. I have to say that the styling is very fluent other that the issue on the home page i mentioned above. Even the color scheme works smoothly. If you could give me an update and clarify exactly what you want advise about, id be more than happy to help. Im not sure if youre asking why people arent going to the contact page, or thats all people go to?

Also, your Copyright info at the footer is off =] pet peeve of mine

blotterhand, Aug 31, 2012 IP