1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some support advice for clients using their Cpanel

Discussion in 'General Business' started by buckmajor, Jun 30, 2010.

Hi there

I have a reseller account for hosting and it is using a cpanel. All my clients have their own cpanel or a sub-cpanel which I have created to manage their own site, etc. I noticed the cpanel.net website has some video tutorials on how to use their cpanel.

I was wondering if anyone here has referred their clients to view those video tutorials on cpanel.net instead of building your own video tutorials and centralizing them on your own website?

Many thanks in advance
    CHEERS :)

buckmajor, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  2. createdevelop

createdevelop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My reseller Cpanels have the video tutorials hosting on cpanel.net and I never thought twice about it.

createdevelop, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  3. metrocard

metrocard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I also dont see why its a big deal. cPanel.net is official so its not like your sending away business.

metrocard, Jul 2, 2010 IP
  4. prosper26

prosper26 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used the cpanel videos myself and they're adequate in the information that they provide. There are other sites on the internet that explain Cpanel in but I don't see the point in going somewhere else when cpanel.net covers everything. The videos are straightforward and simple to follow and some of my subscribers have used them as well. No problem and the customer service is very good.

prosper26, Jul 7, 2010 IP