1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Store And Domain Name

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CrazyRed, Feb 2, 2013.

Hello everyone,this is my first post on here.I am fixing to open a store,and for the life of me am stumped on a store and domain name.I will be selling a little bit of everything.Almost like a thrift shop meets garage sale.I have been turning yard sale finds into cash on auction sites for years.But now I think it is time to take the plunge,and open a store.I will be selling toys,books,clothes,tools,antiques, movies,etc.I love the phrase "One mans trash is another mans treasure".I have proved that true for years.I am so lost,and am searching for a good store and domain name.If anyone has any suggestion it would be MUCH appreciated.

CrazyRed, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. trap

trap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    trap, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. vne5

vne5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to find a domain name that fits what you are trying to sell. It may be a little difficult to narrow down a specific name because you are selling different items. Exact keyword match domain names aren't (IMO), as important to google search as they used to be, so you can pretty much try and find something cute and catchy that you think will work. As far as your store goes, I personally use Wordpress and Shopperpress from PremiumPress as the theme ( not an affiliate ) and I love it! Really easy to use and you can change products, add coupons, etc. Hope it helped.. Good Luck!

vne5, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  4. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be better, if you had a focus on a few related things to sell. That can then narrow down on what your domain would be, and other details.

As you get more responses, and replies I`d advise you to check around this forum to see what it takes to gain exposure for the website.

James Byun, Feb 2, 2013 IP