1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestions for another fitness site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Scrilla650, Oct 17, 2010.

I want to create a fitness site with free content to build a list for affiliate offers and to eventually sell my own product.

I have the basic idea -videos and articles- down but any additional suggestions or ideas would be great. A few questions as well...

Can WordPress do the job or should a I create a website from scratch?

Should I use the videos of my affiliates or would it be best to create them (of myself)?

Best ways to promote my site pre and post launch?

Thanks!

Scrilla650, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  2. swasts

swasts Peon

Best Answers:
    -Better you use wordpress...easy for you to manage your site....
    -better you have your own videos......some people already know about the video from main affiliate site.....
    -better ways to promote your sit is by ding SEO and get higher ranking on Google....

swasts, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  3. mjett

mjett Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with swasts. And if you are looking to build your list, you should write a free fitness report and put it into PDF format. Let people opt in to gain access to your report, and when you decide to sell them something in the future, they will buy from you.

mjett, Oct 18, 2010 IP