1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestions on my new idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by anand.nataraj, Jun 8, 2010.

Am planning to create a tool/site - for webmasters. It will be encapsulating the following features :
    • Can create websites for businesses .
    • Can create content pages with Adsense
    • Can create the above by using pre built in templates or Editors
    • All the sites , pages created will have all the social features plugged in ( Not not speaking about the ADD-THIS button , but a suite of social media stuff , from related FB , TWITTER pages to BOSS , BING APIs pulling in related content from the WEB etc. )
    • Will have provision to spin of separate sites / pages in different domain names .
    In short it will be a Yola or Wix + all social media built in every page , but not open to public , only to owner to create sites and sell it of from his platform . The twist Am giving in this is all pages created / sold will be mapped under categories and all this will feature on the main site so people coming to one site will be able to navigate to the other sites in the platform - like shopping in a mall ( you have lots of shops in a mall right )

Want your sincere inputs on how to improve on this idea and should money be made by doing individual sites and selling it off under different domians or should I put the full tool/site inself for sale ? How much can I sell such a tool for ? Ok even if u feel the tool is useless , you can tell ;)

anand.nataraj, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  2. maxlaroche

maxlaroche Peon

Best Answers:
    What will be the unique offering of your website?

maxlaroche, Jun 15, 2010 IP